Botanical Source: Berberis jamesiana
CAS NO.: 633-65-8
Specification: Berberine hydrochloride 98%
Part used: Root-bark/stem bark
Appearance: Yellow powder
Berberine hydrochloride is a conventional component in Chinese medicine, and is characterized by a diversity of pharmacological effects. Berberine hydrochloride is an isoquinoline alkaloid isolated from a variety of Chinese herbs, including Coptidis rhizoma, Phellodendron chinense schneid, and Phellodendron amurense, and has diverse pharmacological actions. It has antidiabetic and antilipid peroxidation activity, as well as an anti-atherosclerotic action, and also has neuroprotective properties and improves polycystic ovary syndrome.
Berberine hydrochloride is widely used as an antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory drug, and has been used as a gastrointestinal remedy for thousands of years in China.
2. Reduce significantly the incidence of tumour;
3. Anti-microbial and antibacterial.
5. Removing heat and damp
6. Leukocytosis properties
1. Treatment of bacillary dysentery bacillus intestinal infection;
2. Treatment of pulmonary abscess;
3. Nanoparticulate delivery systems;
4. As a material of Compound cattail pollen capsules.
Any interested, pls kindly contact with me:
Welcome to visit us at the following exhibitions in 2019:
1. Vitafoods Europe 2019 ( Geneva, Switzerland): May 7-9,Booth No.:J213.
2. SupplySide West 2019 (Las Vegas, USA): Oct 17-18,Booth No.:5710.