Aiye Leaf Powder Extract
Extraction Type:Liquid-Solid Extraction
Packaging:Bottle, Can, Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed
Product Name:Wormwood Extract
Test Method:HPLC UV
Shelf Life:2 Years
|Product Name||Aiye/Wormwood Leaf Extract|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Fine Powder|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Storage conditions||Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.|
The plant is named after the ancient Greek goddess Artemis, a goddess of virginity, animals, hunting and childbirth. The species name vulgaris means common.It usually grows best in loamy soils that are nitrogen-rich and slightly alkaline. It prefers sunny places, and it can easily be found along roadsides,
weedy and waste areas. Plant Description Mugwort is a tall shrub-like perennial plant of the sunflower family. It has purple angular stems and can grow up to 5 feet tall.
1. Used for centuries to kill parasites, particularly worms and flukes.
2. Artemisinin is generally well tolerated at the doses used to treat malarial.
3. Used primarily for liver, gall bladder and stomach ailments as well as to expel intestinal worms.
4. Treatment of skin urticant painful and shorten bleeding and blood coagulation time.
5. Have inhibitory effects to a variety of allergic asthma.
6. A stimulant for uterine muscle; adjust the period of menstruation.
7. Have a very good function of preventing miscarriage.
Certification of Analysis
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder||Conforms|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Conforms|
|Particle size||95% pass 80 mesh||Conforms|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms|
|GMO Status||GMO Free||Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||10,000cfu/g Max||Conforms|
|Yeast & Mold||1,000cfu/g Max||Conforms|
1. Nutritional supplements.
2. Health food products .
3. Beverages .
4. Pharmaceutical products.
5. Skin Care Materials.