Senna Leaf Extract
Sennosides A+B 10%; 20%; 40%;60%
Sennoside A 10%~60%
Sennoside B 10%~60%
Extract Ratio :10:1 20:1
Brown fine powder
Senna is a potent laxative. Its cathartic effects can be obtained from a tea prepared from one or two teaspoonfuls of dried leaves. Senna's use in treating constipation is well documented. It is one of the most popular laxatives, especially in the elderly and for long-term laxative treatment.
1. Effectively inhibit starch decomposition, which is good for losing weight;
2.Protecting spleen and kidney;
3. Promote the orderly division of WBC in mammal
1. Applied in food field, senna tea is widely used to treat constipation;
2. Applied in health product field, to be added into health products to relaxe the bowels;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute pancreatitis, bacillary dysentery and cholecystitis.
Shelf Life: 24 Months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
1. 1kg/Aluminium foil bag, Inside: two plastic bags
2. 25kg/fiber drum, Inside.: two plastic bags .Size: ID35cm×H51cm, 0.08m3/Drum; Gross Weight: 28kg.
3. Keep in cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.